- LWRCI™ DIRECT IMPINGEMENT SYSTEM
- LWRCI™ PROPRIETARY DI BOLT CARRIER GROUPLWRCI broke into the Direct Impingement systems. They created a new style of a bolt carrier group that does not require to be Keyed. This to me is huge. As a armorer and gunsmith this is a constant problem that I see with heavy use rifles. The new Bolt Carrier uses threads, and a pin to keep the gas key in place. Its a beautiful design that can be used in multiple AR15 platforms.
- LWRCI™ EXTENDED 16″ MLOK FREE-FLOAT RAIL
The rail gives the shooter a massive amount of real estate for accessories. It seems the way that the industry is going is the MLOK style compared to the Key Mod style. I prefer the aesthetics of the MLOK over the Key Mod personally. You can easily equipped a bipod, flashlight, or night vision with ease. My only complaint is that LWRCI does not include rail sections with the rifle. You’ll have to make sure to pick them up from your local gun store.
- LWRCI™ 20.1″ COLD HAMMER FORGED NICORR TREATED HEAVY BARREL
- LWRCI MONOFORGE UPPER RECEIVER
- FULLY AMBIDEXTROUS LOWER CONTROLS: MAG RELEASE, BOLT CATCH/RELEASE, SELECTOR
- NEW! LWRCI™ FIRE CONTROL GROUP
- NEW! LWRCI™ ULTRA BRAKE 4 PORT MUZZLE BRAKE
- LWRCI™ AMBIDEXTROUS CHARGING HANDLE
- NEW! LWRCI™ SNAKESKIN PISTOL GRIP WITH SIGHT TOOL/BATTERY STORAGE
- MAGPUL® MOE+® RIFLE STOCK
I was able to produce some pretty decent groups with the LWRCI. The center dot is .25 inches where the larger squares are .5. If I continued to shoot I would think that this would produce .25 MOA all day long at 100 yards.
The lower image is a 1 MOA circle that I used to help ZERO the weapon. The lower group is a 3 shot group well within the .5 MOA zone.